CareerJuice is looking for an exciting role as a Travel Expert in a friendly travel company in Chester.
£17000 with DOE (plus performance-based bonus up to 700 pcm)
About the role
Our Reservations team are the friendly voice of our travel company that our customers speak to when calling to book a cottage holiday over the phone. Our Travel Experts speak to customers every day, sharing their experience and knowledge of the portfolio to help customers pick their perfect holiday cottage.
You will be responsible for taking incoming calls from a wide range of customers, and maximising the income from that booking. At the same time, our Travel Experts ensure that the quality of every call exceeds customer expectations and adheres to company procedures. You will work to (and exceed!) agreed targets for call quality and booking conversion, maximising sales opportunities whilst delivering an outstanding experience.
As part of our recruitment process, we will hold a Recruitment Day for those who have been shortlisted.
The start date for this position is 16th March 2020
Part Time, and Full-Time positions are available. 20 hours to 37.5 hours (some weekend work)
What they are looking for
- Have previous experience within the call centre environment
- Strong experience working towards sales targets
- Good negotiation skills
- Be IT literate and be prepared to recognise and suggest improvements for business
- Self- motivated
- Customer orientated and be an excellent team player
- Be reliable and punctual with good attention to detail
Our client is one of the UK's leading independent holiday cottage rental providers. By 2020, we're aiming to be Number One in the UK. It's an ambitious goal, but that hasn't stopped us before! Our success has been recognised both within and beyond our industry - we've won a prestigious "Best in Industry" award at the British Travel Awards for the last six years and have been recognised by the London Stock Exchange Group as one of the "1,000 companies to inspire Britain". Our colleagues like it here too - over 85% would recommend our company as a place to work according to Glassdoor!
We're a fast-paced, exciting company to work for, but haven't forgotten our roots from ' founding days at a kitchen table. In fact, that kitchen table still sits in one of our meeting rooms.
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Performance-based bonus scheme
- Staff pension
- Private Medical
- Death in service payment
- Subsidised park and ride passes or city centre parking passes
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Long service awards - cash payments and increases in holiday allowances
- Staff discount on cottage holidays
- Free worldwide travel insurance for colleagues and their family members
- Wellness extras - we offer an annual flu jab, reflexology sessions and free fruit supplied in the office
If you are interested in the role please apply below.
CareerJuice is acting as an agent.