Career Juice Recruitment are pleased to be assisting our client with this busy and varied role, based in St Ives, Cambridgeshire. You would be working closely with internal teams and will ensure the smooth running of day to day administration, pricing and supplier support. You would also be dealing with supplier requests and queries via phone and email.
- Work towards company annual targets
- Daily data analysis and interpretation
- Monitor order delivery options regularly and make recommendations for improvements
- Maintenance of Excel spreadsheets and internal diary system.
- Creating coverage maps for existing and prospective partners.
- Keeping the internal admin system up to date with partner contact details.
- Introduce and train new supply users on a Supplier Admin system
- Monthly supplier statistics
- Visit suppliers across the country
- Complete general administrative tasks
You'll have …
- Confidence in use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Good attention to detail.
- A high degree of self-motivation, with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Deliver for the team with a can-do attitude
- Full UK driving license
Location – this role will involve some travel across the UK in the summer months, whilst being based at home. There will be an expectation to visit the Cambridgeshire office once a month.
Career Juice Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency on behalf of our client