CareerJuice are seeking an enthusiastic Supply Operations Administrator to work within a busy expanding heating company.
Working in a fast-paced company, the successful applicant must be able to demonstrate the ability to work under pressure and to be a team player; possess excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills, demonstrate the ability to follow processes, influence key decision making, manage multiple tasks and provide a first class experience at all times.
Previous experience of working as an administrator in a busy office environment would be advantageous but not essential.
- Provide support for Suppliers via Email, Phone and Live Chat
- Use the operational processes to provide data for the Supply team, to include daily price analysis, coverage metrics and delivery stats
- Develop and maintain solid relationships with Suppliers
- Provide administrational support to the Operations teams in relation to order queries, deliveries and payments
- Respond promptly and knowledgably to Supplier enquiries
- Ensure that you follow GDPR regulations in relation to customer data
- Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource
- Accurately record details of any conversations with our Suppliers including comments, complaints and actions taken on behalf of customer / supplier.
- Communicate and coordinate with other internal departments with a ‘can do’ attitude
If you are an excellent communicator and have the ability to influence decision making click apply now!
CareerJuice is acting as an agency.