Careerjuice is looking for a Service Desk Support Operative to work for this dynamic company who is forever expanding, Great career opportunities. Wonderful training.
You would be:
A Service Desk Support Operative your will be responsible for:
- Providing regular updates to external customers on the progress of faults
- Prioritising each fault to meet SLA’s including resource management
- Meeting customer SLAs within contracted timescales
- Controlling and directing our field engineers and spares deliveries
- Tasking and tracking the work of Technical Support Services
- Ensuring all Planned Preventative Maintenance is complete
- Providing ad hoc reports as required to senior colleagues
- Ensuring field engineers complete outstanding fault reports
- Maintaining internal reports following engineer visits
- Arranging and coordinating access for various suppliers providing services
Skills and Experience required for this role:
- Excellent Communication skills
- Good written and verbal skills
- Outstanding organisational skills
- A proven background in customer service
- Highly proficient in MS Office specifically Excel and Outlook
- Proven experience of working to tight deadlines
You would be covering a 24/7 operation that is open 365 days a year, so the ability to work shifts is a must.
If you want more details on this Service Desk Operative please apply and I will be in touch with you.
Careerjuice is an agency