A fantastic opportunity for a motivated individual to progress their career in Financial Services. Our client is a well-established company that provides excellent knowledge and support to their employees as well as a competitive salary, training and benefits.
Senior Paraplanner - A CAREER NOT JUST A JOB!!!!!!
Hours: Full Time - 9am to 5.30 pm Monday to Friday
Wage: The salary is negotiable dependent on experience (£30-£40k). Performance related bonus.
Description: The ideal candidate, will have experience in a paraplanning role preferably for 2 years, be a good communicator, with good organisational and customer service skills with a clear telephone manner.
A professional and flexible approach. Excellent computer skills and be well-versed in Windows, Microsoft Office. Ideally educated to an A-Level standard in either economics or business studies and a reasonable mathematical background. Be a team player, have a professional attitude and be keen to learn and progress.
There will be the opportunity to progress to an Investment adviser role subject to level four qualification being achieved supported by our client.
The role will involve:
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients
- Liaising with internal & external business partners
- Updating records
- Writing suitability letters
- Completing work by set deadlines
- Assisting colleagues where required
- Working with Selecta Pension or O&M Systems
- Working closely with advisers
- Knowledge of a back office system such as Intelligent Office.
- Researching ceding schemes
- Liaising with Compliance
- Preparing files for client meetings.