Property Sales Negotiator
This is a permanent, full time vacancy attracting a competitive salary £25312 + bonus, office-based in St Ives, Cambridgeshire.
Our client has a unique and exciting opportunity for a Sales Negotiator to join their Probate Team. Working within the busy Probate Sales Progression Team, the successful applicant will manage their own case load in an exemplary manner, encompassing best practices and the SLAs set within the department.
You will be responsible for managing property sales from the point of the sale being agreed through to a successful exchange and completion. You will achieve your goals by liaising and building successful, long lasting relationships with clients, beneficiaries, partner companies & other team members.
A strong determined focus on targets, customer service and overall performance will be key to your success, as will a strong sense of teamwork.
Key Responsibilities of the role;
- Managing your own case load of SSTC properties to a high standard
- Working effectively as part of a successful, close knit team.
- Liaising with and updating our clients, beneficiaries, and business partners with the progress of each transaction
- Reporting to management
- Adhering to the departmental service level agreements.
- Proactive sales progression with high standard of note taking for accurate reporting and completion of milestones
- Providing cover for colleagues during holiday periods
- High level of Customer Service
- Strong, effective communicator across different levels.
- Effective time management
- Be able to work accurately and professionally under pressure, with a structured approach
- IT literate including Microsoft Excel, Word, outlook
- Targeted environment background
- Strong teamwork ethic as well as the ability to work effectively as an individual
- Willingness to go the extra mile to serve our clients.
- Tenacious and enquiring mind and a “don’t give up” attitude.
- Knowledge of the property market
- Knowledge of the conveyancing process
- Caseload Management
If you think this role would suit your skills and experience - apply now!
CareerJuice are acting as a recruitment agency on behalf of our client.