Careerjuice Recruitment are looking for a part time finance manager for a company in Peterborough. You must be qualified with 2 years PQE. Hours approx 24 hours a week Flexible on days and times. This is an exciting company that are expanding and growing and Exciting times lie ahead.
Finance Manager Job Role
Title: Finance Manager
Reporting to: Managing Director
Part time – Equivalent to 3 days per week (24 hours)
Responsible for managing the financials. Continuously improve systems and reporting to guide in house senior management and outsourced FD in making informed short- and long-term decisions.
This is an exciting role that is part of a small but dynamic and fast-growing company and will suit someone who enjoys diversity with plenty of drive and initiative.
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as payroll, invoicing, and other transactions.
- Manage statistical returns including VAT/R&D etc.
- Responsible for managing short- and long-term cash flow.
- Responsible for maintaining integrity of the financials including regular balance sheet reconciliations.
- Provide insightful information and expectations to senior executives to aid in long-term and short-term decision making.
- Review financial data and support in preparing accounts for review of the Outsourced FD and internal key stakeholders.
- Stay up to date with technological advances and accounting software to be used for financial purposes.
- Project Lead on new financial system implementation.
- Review end to end processes and recommend improvements to support decision making.
- Support commercial decisions by attending regular trading meetings & calculate payback or ROI on investments.
- Business Partner to support alignment of company objectives.
- Active member of the management team and input into business direction and decision making, including leading continuous process improvement strategies.
- Work with external key stakeholders including outsourced accounting firm, to ensure queries are answered within agreed timescales.
- Complete other adhoc work at request of the outsourced FD/Internal Managing director.
- Fully Qualified ACCA/CIMA level
- Commercial Accounting experience
- At least 2 years’ experience working at a senior level – Reporting to MD/FD etc.
- Experience in projects specifically around transfer or implementation of new systems.
- Good working knowledge of Excel
- Experience in Retail/Manufacturing
- Experience in being responsible for a full business unit.
Please apply below and we will be in touch
Career juice is acting as an agency