CareerJuice are currently seeking an experienced Operations Director to join a leading UK platform business.
As an Operations Director you will:
- Inspire, expand and strengthen the operations team
- Help improve customer NPS (Net Promoter Score)
- Improve service quality
- Reduce costs by increasing automation and customers ability to self serve
As an Operations Director your responsibilities will include:
- Leading the Operations team and shaping the Operations strategy.
- Build strong working relationships with colleagues across the business; understand their priorities and help them understand yours.
- Build, lead, manage and mentor an Operations team encompassing Customer Service, Sales and Resolutions (dealing with delivery issues impartially and resolving them to the satisfaction of customers and suppliers).
- Ensure the right operational KPIs are in place and are managed effectively. Reduce the UK operations cost per order by >35% over 2 years, whilst maintaining a 5-star Trustpilot rating and industry-leading NPS.
- Work closely with our Head of Product to define and deliver a prioritised operational roadmap based on business strategy and value for our consumer products including:
- Fixes to most common bugs, to reduce frequency of CS calls
- Automated solutions to most common CS queries
- Predictive capability for managing volume of orders
- Operational to manage 60k customers (e.g. accurately predict run-out date) within the next 2 years
- Ensure that Operations roadmap is well communicated and understood across the wider team. Improve the level of Operational and process understanding across the business.
- Work with the Supply team to improve our ability to measure and manage delivery performance and NPS
- Work closely with the CMO to drive sales growth, identifying opportunities and ensuring accurate reporting and measurement
- Work with the marketing team to make sure specific marketing initiatives are operationally seamless.
To succeed in this role you will need to have:
- Curiosity and a love of process and optimisation - You love to learn, can always see a better way to do things and get excited about the opportunity to create new processes and experiment with existing ones.
- Passion for leading teams and at least 5 years’ experience in a senior operations role, ideally in a business that uses technology. You know that delivering high-quality service depends on having a great team in place and skilful leadership and management of them.
- Good understanding of business strategy and metrics.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
- A data-driven and analytical mindset. You know how to ask the right questions to get to actionable outcomes, how to design processes and use KPIs to measure their effectiveness.
- Good judgement and the ability to stay calm under pressure. You have superb organizational skills, integrity, and great follow-through on tasks.
- Experience in a utility & understanding of their processes, especially risk management.
- Experience in a 2-sided platform business.
- Numerate degree.
If you are interested in this role and would like to apply, click apply now!
CareerJuice are acting as an agency.