Office Sales Manager
Do you want to work for a company who cares about you and want to progress and develop you. Then look no further.
Reporting into the Head of Sales, the Office Sales Manager will have a strong people management experience in B2B sales. Candidate must have sales rather than operational background.
You will be:-
- Track performance of account, retaining business and growing share of wallet
- Effectively manage ~500 accounts through yourself and 2 x office account managers
- Qualify and develop opportunities and ensure all activities are logged in the company's CRM
- Follow a structured sales process through maintaining and developing client relationships
- Provide accurate sales forecasts for monthly and quarterly analysis
- Exceed agreed targets for new business wins set by the company.
- Exceed agreed achievable KPI activity as set by the company.
- Negotiate trading terms in line with company policy.
- Mentor and upskill new team members.
Key Personal Characteristics
We are continually working to expand our expertise, through the development of our existing workforce and the recruitment of our kind of people.
- Fast-learning, talented professionals, who analyse and adapt to their environment
- Versatile, proactive and dedicated to delivering service excellence
- Approachable and helpful to our customers and suppliers
- Forward-thinking problem solvers who are motivated to achieve success and deliver outstanding results
Knowledge, Training and Experience Required
- A proven sales manager with a passion for forging relationships with high volume of business accounts
- The ability to plan and ensure their own and their team's time is managed efficiently.
- Candidates that have a proven history of over achieving.
- Strong selling, negotiating, reporting and commercial skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Computer literate (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and have a positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- An excellent negotiator who can balance the requirements of both the company and the client to achieve results.
- Confident and articulate in all forms of communication and is able adapt their style to suit each situation or audience.
- Full UK driving license and prepared to travel across the South East
What you get:
- Free eye test
- Childcare vouchers
- Discounted health club
- Employee discounts
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Flu Jabs
Please apply below and we will be in touch.
Careerjuice is an agency