Careerjuice are looking for a New Business Sales Executive for a proactive sales role based in London. You will be selling educational software into schools and universities. This is a company where you can grow and develop and certainly have security. The team has a family feel and the company really cares about it's employees.
To contribute to the new acquisition of Clients, by pitching, demo-ing the DT+ platform to secondary schools, colleges and universities (globally) taking the current 1,800 subscriber number to 10,000 over the next several years.
- a phenomenal product in DT+ that has exceptional outcomes (improving exam grades, increasing employability)
- a product that has won three digital education awards throughout 2018 Tech for Teachers, Theatre & Technology, Digital Agenda Impact Award
- a highly knowledgeable and respected Content and Publishing Department
- a sophisticated content Marketing Team all geared to driving new leads to the Sales Team
- an energised, pro-active and positive New Business Sales Team, that has doubled in size in the last 12 months and with significant more growth forecast
- a current client base that make statements such as: "DT is a god-send", "I feel compelled to shout from the rooftops to all who will listen that Digital Theatre+ is a must...a necessity.", "I have found DT+ to be invaluable in many aspects of teaching and learning of Drama"
- You will be joining: a sales team that is keen to learn and participates in regular internal and external (sales and product) training
- a sales team with exemplary leadership and training from Sales Managers who have deep and varied expertise and are dedicated to ensuring that training and professional development is at the core of their team
- an environment and globally scaling business that has the opportunity for professional career development
- a business that is pioneering a new transforming era of arts education, committed to the belief that theatre and performance should not just be for the few, but available to all. Our vision is to ensure every teacher and student, regardless of economic or geographic circumstances, can experience and immerse themselves in theatre and performance
- a private-equity (Root Capital LLP) backed business that is agile, exceptional at change-management and transforming businesses, made of up of experienced investors
The new business sales executive will be:
A tenacious and sales-savvy individual, you understand that there’s nothing new in the world of sales and thus your success is directly related to your energy, enthusiasm and hard work. You have an inquisitive nature and love asking questions and listening to the answers. You have a strategic and analytical approach to your work and you love working in sales because you’re driven and motivated by being the driving heart-beat of a business, a pressure that you thrive on.
You’re inspired by being part of a focused and determined team but you really love it when you beat them all to first place in terms of revenue!
New Business sales Executive's Role and Responsibilities:
- Meet and exceed revenue target, increase market penetration by acquiring new customers
- Manage end-to-end sales process from cold call to close, including prospecting/generating leads
- Setting up clients on the back-end
- Meet daily, weekly, monthly KPIs
- Accurate reporting of sales pipelines
Skills and Experience
- Proven experience and success of inside sales/delivering sales over the phone
- Used to a high-call volume environment
- Experience of owning the entire sales cycle: Researching and prospecting own leads, pitching, negotiating, closing
- Self-starter and highly motivated
- Excellent organisation and time management
- Outstanding communication skills – particularly active listening and compelling, persuasive written and verbal communication
- High energy and commitment to the role
Desirable/nice to have
- Experience of short-sales cycle (1-6 weeks) and often 1-call closes
- Interest in the theatre and the arts
- Experience of working with academia would be an advantage
Compensation & Benefits
- £36,000 - £41,000 overall package (base salary + % bonus for every deal made, bonuses are uncapped!) £25,000 - £30,000 basic and 11k OTE.
- LTIP bonus: Annual retention bonus, paid to all NB execs on their renewing revenue the following year, increasing year-on-year
- New starters will have a 4 month ramped target, following a dedicated month of training and onboarding
- 25 days’ holiday, excluding bank holidays
- Statutory pension
- Incentive prizes to be won (spa days, bar tab, vouchers, dinner paid for etc...)
- Fresh fruit in the office
- Fitness Wednesdays: First Wednesdays of the month start at 10.30am after your work out.
- Winner's Circle Lunch: Once a month if you hit your target.
- Fab Friday's: Once a month we gather in the kitchen for drinks and to celebrate the team’s successes!
- Social events (pub quizzes, dinners, drinks etc.)
Please apply below and we will be in touch right away.
Careerjuice is an agency