Property Portfolio Manager This is a permanent, full time vacancy.
Our client is looking for a confident individual to make a positive impact within their LPA & Rentals department. This is an exciting opportunity to learn and develop a new skill in the Buy to Let and Private Rented Sector of the Housing Market. The LPA and Rental Management team specialise in the Law of Property Act 1925 and work alongside Fixed Charge Receivers.
What this entails
Responsible for the proactive, careful, and effective management of rental properties. This will involve adhering to client Service Level Agreements (SLAs) whilst ensuring regulatory compliance across the portfolio and delivering a high-level service to the Receivers, Tenants, and Lender clients.
You’re someone who loves the thrill that comes from finding a resolution to problems and managing tenant and clients expectations. Your passion for this area of expertise will shine when dealing with tenants on the phone and in written communications. Everything you do will be governed by our clients Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and compliance requirements.
You’ll be office based, in St.Ives, Cambridgeshire where you will be given the opportunity to learn from an established team of experts. Our client is committed to developing their colleagues to deliver a high-quality service and they are passionate and dedicated to personal development. As part of our clients commitment, you will be given the opportunity to obtain a recognised qualification in Letting and Residential Management. Our client will give you the tools and knowledge you need to take your exciting first step in Property Management.
Normal hours are from 9.00am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday.
Our Ideal Manager
- You have a passion for the Property Industry and are keen to take that first step (Experience in the letting industry is a bonus but not essential)
- You strive to achieve the best outcome for clients and tenants by using excellent communication skills both on the phone and in writing
- You find it easy to organise your day because you are self-motivated and proactive
- You’re confident and use your learnings and initiative to problem solve
- You are IT literate (Microsoft office, emails, confident learning new systems)
What’s in it for you?
- Recognised qualification in Letting and Residential Management (Level 3 ARLA)
- Supported personal development and career progression
- 25 days holiday, plus 8 days public holiday and after 1 year of service you will receive an additional 1 day added to your annual holiday entitlement
- Option to buy or sell up to 5 days holiday per year
- Enhances maternity, paternity and adoption pay
- Free conveyancing legals
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Retail discounts
- Health cash plan
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
About Our Client
Our client is an independent property services business, part of the UK’s leading conveyancing business, incorporating many of the fastest growing, most innovative brands within the UK property market.
Our client aims to be the first choice for business with property interests and they are committed to making sure that their services realise that ambition. Trusted by many of the UK's leading lenders, house builders and probate practitioners to value, manage and sell property, the team work hard to ensure that our clients' services exceed their clients' needs.
Their continued success has allowed for market growth which means they continuously seek new and fresh talent to complement their current team. By joining their group, you can look forward to a challenging and rewarding role, with great results bringing great opportunity for recognition and promotion.