Temporary Lettings Agent/ Negotiator - temporary to October 2022 (maternity cover) with a view to becoming permanent.
Our client is a fast growing, dynamic company focused on property lettings and offering high quality maintenance. They pride themselves in the friendly, flexible service they provide to their longstanding clients.
Are you a self-motivated, vibrant person who’s happy to get stuck in, with a can-do attitude? This role might be right up your street.
We’re looking for a positive, upbeat Lettings Agent/ Negotiator to join our clients happy team.
Your hours would be:
Monday to Friday. Hours are flexible over 3-5 days, full or part time and can be fitted around family commitments such as the school run.
This role is office-based in Royston, Barnsley.
Although lettings experience is preferred, our client is happy to train the right person with proven ability in customer service and sales.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Taking rental payments by phone and in person, updating a database and contacting late payers.
- Marketing properties through the office and online industry partners.
- Taking enquiries by phone and in person, arranging and carrying out viewings, processing applications and negotiating tenancies.
- Administration by email and phone using our database.
- Completing inventories and checking tenants in and out.
- Keeping up to date with and maintaining compliance with current legislation.
- Arranging maintenance appointments.
- Liaising between tenants, landlords and contractors.
- Conducting property inspections and reports.
· Driving licence
· Customer service/sales experience.
· Telephone skills
· General IT skills including Word, Excel, database entry and email
· Estate/letting agency or sales experience.
· Own car