CareerJuice are looking for a Key Account Manager based in Chester. You will be working for the UK’s largest independent holiday letting agency with strong ambitious growth plans. Working closely with a whole host of professionals in our Managed Services, Reservations, Web Chat and Owner Performance teams to deliver our gold-standard level of customer service to our owners and customers alike.
The role of Premium Key Account Manager is a highly autonomous role which will require the individual to support, manage and grow our high value and most profitable owners by delivering exceptional service and pro-active account management.
The role requires the creation and delivery of Joint Business Plans plus the ability to quickly form trusting and mutually beneficial commercial relationships with our owners for long term growth. The delivery of OKRs and strategy plans are the key to success in this challenging and commercially focused role.
The Premium Account Development Manager must have proven key account management experience with an excellent history in delivering results and industry leading customer service. The role requires high levels of self-motivation and energy, the ability to influence stakeholders at all levels internally and externally, robust problem solving capabilities and excellent conflict resolution skills.
The role will include time spent visiting owners across the UK (predominantly in the north of England and Wales) and significant time speaking to owners via conference call. This will also require a minimum of one day per week in head office liaising with internal departments.
• Previous Key Account Management experience and delivery of Joint Business Plans
• Excellent commercial awareness
• Proven track record of driving results across multiple accounts
• Experience in successful negotiation with high value accounts
• Excellent time management skills
• Conflict resolution experience
• Advanced communication skills including presentation experience to customers and internal departments
• The ability to influence and persuade both internal and external stakeholders
• Optimal journey planning and diary management experience
• Highly skilled in Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook
• Full P&L accountability experience
• Project management skills
Reporting to the Head of Operations, the Premium Account Development Manager will be highly autonomous and target driven, ensuring our owners receive the ‘best in class’ customer service and excellent performance growth year on year. They will deliver the company values internally and externally, ensuring the longevity of the relationship with our most profitable owners.
The post-holder may be called upon to provide support to other sections within Operations team. Movement between areas within the team may take place at appropriate intervals in accordance with professional development and business needs.
• Full account management responsibility for the most profitable owners – including performance and adherence to contracted terms
• The creation, management and delivery of Joint Business plans for all owners – in line with IPB, BPP, NCPP and profit targets set by the business
• Responsible for all reporting – with a constant review of tracking against OKRs and escalation of risks with solutions to deliver targets
• Creation and delivery of presentations to owners on performance and projects in line with company brand guidelines
• Creation and completion of monthly call plans in line with OKRs and with sign off from Head of Operations
• Accountable for the delivery of all projects to owners that impact premium accounts
• Internal communication across all touch points and departments to ensure owners receive information in full and on time
• Creation and delivery of monthly report on performance and projects to Head of Operations
• Continuous analysis of performance and processes to improve and grow the Premium Account portfolio
• Focus on new business opportunities and delivery in line with OKRs
• Creation of monthly journey plans to ensure meeting target volumes are reached and achieved within budget
Key Performance Indicators
• Achieve churn target
• Increase bookings and revenue by +5%
• Increase property portfolio by 10 in year one
• Increase Owner NPS by +10%
• Deliver all projects within ROI targets
• Attendance is managed in line with Company guidelines
Other Personal Attributes are:
- Excellent communication skills - using both written and verbal
- Effective team player
- Ability to plan & organise, balance & prioritise a broad range of tasks
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Positive and proactive attitude
- Confidentiality at the highest level
- Be results driven
- Motivated and enthusiastic
- Flexible and reliable approach
- Be calm under pressure
- Good decision making ability
- Analytical skills and competent IT skills in main disciplines
- 33 days’ holiday (including bank holidays)
- An additional day off during the week of your Birthday
- Annual bonus scheme
- Staff pension
- Private Medical
- Subsidised park and ride passes
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay
- Long service awards - cash payments and increases in holiday allowances
- Wellness extras, including free annual flu jabs, reflexology sessions and free fruit supplied in the office
If you are interested in this position please apply below,
CareerJuice is acting as an agency.