Multiskilled domestic boiler service engineer (Gas and Oil)
Our client is an established and profitable UK platform business that connects customers whose homes are oil-heated, with suppliers of oil.
The company has a fast-paced environment that encourages a dynamic approach, testing ideas and considered risk-taking.
They are looking for a field-based engineer in the Norfolk area to provide servicing and breakdown repair to an established customer base. Working within the technical team you may also be required to complete other site visits to customers properties to help resolve technical query’s and complaints. The ideal candidate will be skilled at managing their own workload and keeping accurate records of the work completed. This role requires 1-2 nights away from home per month.
A work van and full PPE will be provided and expenses will be covered.
In this role, you will…
- Be responsible for Servicing of Gas and Oil-fired boilers
- Complete breakdown repairs
- Be responsible for liaising with customers
- Collect faulty or surplus monitors
- Site visits to investigate any customer complaints
- Provide feedback to manufacturing team to help improve future products
- Maintain installation quality standards
- Deliver the highest level of customer service at all times to a very valuable customer base.
Your success will be measured by…
- First time fix rates
- Customer NPS
- Meeting weekly set targets for servicing and installations, whilst maintaining strict commissioning and calibration procedures
- Prompt submission of installation reports.
You’ll definitely have…
- ACS and Oftec qualifications
- Minimum of 3 year’s experience
- Full UK driving license
- Willingness to work away from home
- Ability to problem solve
- Interested in solving technical issues
- Excellent customer service and customer facing skills
- Excellent communication skills.
Nice to have…
- IT skills
- Oil tank installation qualifications
- Energy efficiency knowledge
- Experience of installing oil tank monitors
Competitive salary - up to £45000 depending on experience.
Bonus: Up to 10% of your salary
Healthcare: AXA (on completion of probation)
Pension: Company and personal contribution
Holiday: 25 days holiday