We are recruiting for Multiskilled Domestic Boiler Service Engineer, based in Norwich.
Our client, an established and profitable UK business in the energy sector is looking for a Domestic Boiler Service Engineer to provide servicing and repairs to an established client base.
Duties include installing smart monitors onto domestic oil tanks.
This position will involve working away from home. The ideal candidate can successfully manage their own workload and keep accurate records of work completed. A work van, full PPE and expenses will be provided.
- Servicing Gas and Oil-fired boilers
- Completing breakdown repairs
- Liaising with customers
- Collecting faulty or surplus equipment
- Visiting sites to investigate any customer complaints
- Providing feedback to manufacturing team to help improve future products
- Maintaining installation quality standards
- Deliver the highest level of customer service at all times to a very valuable customer base
Your success will be measured by… • First time fix rates • Customer NPS • Meeting weekly set targets for servicing and installations, whilst maintaining strict commissioning and calibration procedures • Prompt submission of installation reports
You’ll definitely have… • ACS and Oftec qualifications • Minimum of 3 year’s experience • Full UK driving license • Willingness to work away from home • Ability to problem solve • interested in solving technical issues • Excellent customer service and customer facing skills • Excellent communication skills Nice to have… • IT skills • Oil tank installation qualifications • Energy efficiency knowledge • Experience of installing oil tank monitors
If you do not have oil qualifications but are an experienced Boiler Service Engineer, please apply and training will be provided.