Careerjuice are looking for an experienced Customer Services Team leader, used to managing a team within a Customer Services Centre
The client is a successful and profitable digital energy business. they are looking for an experienced customer service Team Leader to join their existing team.
Reporting to the Customer Services Manager, you will be responsible for managing a team, report writing and analysis. recruitment, training, Rota planning and Escalations
You will be responsible for communicating with both our customers and supply partners, by phone, email and live chat, to build and develop strong relationships, trust and rapport.
During your working day you will:
- Manage your team
- Handle rotas
- Collate all information for detailed reporting
- Deal with escalations
- Speak directly with customers either by telephone or electronically via Email or Live Chat
- respond promptly and Knowledgeably to customer enquiries
handle and resolve customer complaints, taking responsibility for resolving issues and using initiative when required
Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product and service enquiries, and to keep product knowledge up-to-date when new products and services are launched.
- Process order queries, cancellations and transfers, customer refunds and requests accurately and efficiently.
- To direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource
- accurately record details of enquiries, comments and complaints on applicable customer record/order records as appropriate
- record details of any actions taken on behalf of customer/supplier
- ensure that the information flow between customer and supplier is compiled and sent in an accurate and timely manner.
- remain professional, friendly, knowledgeable and efficient at all times
- demonstrate a ‘can-do attitude’
You'll have …
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Management skills
- Great Excel and reporting skills
- Exceptional communication skills – both verbal and written
- The ability to listen well before making a sound judgement
- Ability to analyse problems quickly and concisely and good at problem-solving
- Experience at managing multiple tasks efficiently
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Accurate data collection and ability to follow processes and procedures
- Customer service orientation – understanding the role fully including the systems and how they all work.
- Being adaptable and resilient
- Ability to use own initiative
To have a high stress tolerance
In return you get 10% salary in bonus, Subsidised gym, BUPA, 25 days holiday. Open plan office, career progression and social gatherings. Great work colleagues
Please apply below and we will be in touch with further details.
Career juice is an agency