Customer Services Sales Advisor
CareerJuice is looking for a Customer Services Sales Advisor at an established company in St ives.
Working as a customer services sales advisor in a fast paced office
- Daily quoting and quote chasing, conversion of incoming new business enquiries.
- Telephone calls
- Provide customer with written quotes and make outbound calls to recruit, follow up and convert enquiries into sales.
- Direct contact with customers to answer queries by telephone or electronically via email or Live Chat
- Develop and maintain long term relationships with our full-service customers
- Provide the highest level of service delivery
- Assist with the provision of general customer support in relation to orders, installations, payments and other service offerings
- Respond promptly to customer enquiries
- Ensure that you follow GDPR regulations in relation to customer data before entering into discussions with customer regarding confidential information, such as account transaction details, address details, etc.
- Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource
- Accurately record details of any enquiries, comments, complaints and actions taken on behalf of customer / supplier
- Communicate and coordinate with other internal departments with a ‘can do’ attitude at all times
- Help promote the company, inform customers about services that could suit them and suggest products that may be of benefit to them
As a Customer Service Sales Advisor
- You will have Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to influence customer decision making and manage multiple tasks
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Customer service orientation – understanding the role fully including the systems and how they all work
- Show commitment for the business, our customers and partners
- Deliver for the team with a can-do attitude
- A curiosity and desire to learn and a willingness to teach and encourage
- Be focussed and productive
Previous experience of a customer services role would be advantageous but not essential.
- Bonus: Up to 10% of your salary
- Healthcare: BUPA (on completion of probation)
- Pension: Company and personal contribution (on completion of probation)
- Holiday: 25 days holiday
- Gym: Subsidised gym membership (on completion of probation)