Careerjuice recruitment are looking for a Commercial Account Executive to be based in Sheffield. They must be an experienced Insurance broker with sector knowledge.
Manage and grow a portfolio of clients Insurance programmes in a professional and ethical manner following agreed procedures. Working closely with the Account Brokers you will be your client's first point of contact and the face of the company.
- PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Dealing mainly with Commercial Accounts;
- Building and maintaining effective professional relationships.
- Offering advice about existing products and promoting value added services and products;
- Handling and responding to product queries from clients quickly, efficiently and accurately with the help of the team;
- Dealing with renewals and new business quotations and securing both to achieve targets;
- Keeping abreast of market conditions and developments;
- Building up detailed knowledge about the company's products;
- Understanding and maintaining a good working knowledge of the rules and compliance procedures of the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA);
- Complete all administration and paperwork in accordance with Company Procedures.
- Treat customers fairly at all times having assessed their specific needs.
- Ensure that you conduct yourself in accordance with FCA rules and guidelines as issued by the company.
- Key Performance Indicators:
- Quality of advice/Product knowledge.
- Developing new business opportunities
- Utilising tools available to enhance customer experience and generate new business e.g. Zywave
- Compliance with company procedures.
- Awareness and compliance with Complaints & Complaint procedure.
- Achieving financial targets.
- Quality and Clarity of Records, Paperwork, Customer Documentation (e.g. reports) and Communication with colleagues (includes use of IT systems)
- Queries from Customers & Internal staff.
- Maintenance of Company Service Standards.
You will need to have:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- an interest in meeting new people and relationship management skills
- strong sales and negotiation skills
- the ability to inspire trust
- good customer service skills
- a results-driven approach to work in order to meet targets
- strong presentation skills
- numeracy, especially the ability to analyse and interpret statistical data
- attention to detail and accurate record keeping
- integrity, sincerity, and discretion
- the ability to develop and deliver innovative ideas
- commercial awareness and a keen interest in business
- excellent time management skills and self-motivation
- computer literacy
- team working skills
You will also need a driving licence for visits to clients.
If you wish to apply, please do so and one of our consultants will be in touch.
Careerjuice is acting as an agency.