Careerjuice is looking for an Account Manager For a business that uses innovative software to help pharmacists and pharmacies take control of their dispensary ordering, saving them time and improving margins by ensuring that products are ordered from the right supplier and at the best possible price
The Account Manager will ensure customers suppliers price lists up to date and accurate, to give excellent customer services, to build and grow clients and put into place internal procedures.
- Accurately updating client’s data bases with costings
- Liaising with Customers to manage their systems and train them
- Manage a direct report, train, mentor and manage them against KPI’s
- Develop internal processes
- Attend any trade shows
- Quote for new business
Ideally the Account Manger will have:
- Knowledge of a pharmacy Environment with experience of using a PMR system and have good knowledge of drugs and at least some experience of ordering and dealing with either suppliers or have worked in a supply chain role elsewhere in the pharmaceutical industry with purchasing or sales experience.
- Excellent computer skills, specifically excel
- High level of accuracy in everything you do
English and Maths GCSE
- Flexible and adaptable
- Present a professional image
- Excellent communication skills
- Confident and be able to relate to customers of all levels
- Able to manage a small team
- Team Player
- Ability to Multitask and be flexible to all tasks
- Positive can-do attitude
- Hands on approach and drive to go the extra mile
- Hardworking and common-sense approach to all tasks
- Able to develop internal processes
- Quick learner
- Be self-motivated
- Excellent Communication sills
In return you will be part of a dynamic team, where you are treated as equals. You will be allowed to work flexibly after a probation period.
Please apply below and we will be in touch with more details.
Careerjuice is an agency.